If your case relates to divorce or separation, the custody of your children, division of property, Prenuptial Agreements or Child Support then we offer an individual meeting with you called an Advice Session. You will want to make absolutely sure that you are taking the right action and you have a lawyer who is an experienced Family Lawyer who understands your needs. Once you have engaged a divorce lawyer it can be costly and time consuming to change if you decide that lawyer is not right for you, or you are not receiving the level of service you expected. By the end of the advice session, we aim to provide you with advice as to what courses of action are open to you. An advice session is generally 1 to 1 ½ hours in duration.
There are a number of advantages to this advice session including:-
- Providing you with an initial assessment as to direction you case should take.
- Advising you of merits of the ways of proceeding with your case.
- If we can help you, what our involvement will be and what our terms of engagement will be if you instruct us.
- Providing you with an estimate of the likely costs involved as well as the time frame to finalise your case.
- Identifying any risks there might be in going ahead.
We are sure that when you meet with us you will feel confident to place your case in our care.
There is a fee of $200.00 payable on the day of your advice session.
Call us now on 8382 9983 or click here to make an enquiry by email.